Welcome to Django for Beginners!
One course that will help you to start your Web Development Journey from Scratch Step-by-Step, This course touches each and every important concept for Django beginners with it’s latest version Django 2.1,
Through out this course you will learn about:
- Django Development Environment Set-up.(Libraries, Extensions, IDE’s, Virtualenv)
- Django Flow & File Structure
- Django URLS and Views
- Django Models and SQLite3 Database
- Django Templates
- Set-up Static files and Media files Structure. (CSS, JS, Images)
- Work with Django Administration Panel
- Work with Django Forms and Fields
- Learn Jinja 2 (Using Python Code In HTML Files)
- Writing Function Based Views
- Implement CRUD Functionality. (Create, Read, Update and Delete)
- Django Messages and Notification.
- Working with Python and Django Libraries
After completing this course you will be readyto work on beginner’s projects as Intern, Fresher or Freelancer and you will also be able to implement everything yourself! Most importantly you will be ready to divide deep for big available scope with Django in future.
Enroll now and I will make sure you learn best about Django!
What you’ll learn
- Learn about Django Apps, Templates, Models & Migrations.
- Writing URLS, Views and Models
- Django Development Environment Set-up. (Libraries, Extensions, IDE’s, Virtualenv)
- CRUD Functionality Implementation. (Create, Read, Update and Delete)
- Database Driven Websites Development
- Usage of Django Messages and Forms
- Working with Static-Media Files and Django Template
- Understanding Django Flow & File Structure
- Learn about MVT (Model, View Template)
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking for a beginner’s guide to Django 2
- Python Developers who want to learn web development with Django 2